POD Leader Resources
We gathered a group from Silicon Valley for the inaugural POD Leaders Training from December 12-14, 2014
PURPOSE OF POD LEADER TRAINING
To equip leaders of “Personalized, On Demand Self-paced” Repurposing Business Training so that they can facilitate learning of Repurposing Business principles in their own business/organization/living room, on their own time, consistent with our usual high standards.
- Introduction: This is a Church Planting Movement (CPM) in the marketplace
- PODs Memo of Understanding: how it works
- Adult Learning Principles
- Facilitation Skills
- Learning Styles
- 10-P Content Facilitation
- Recruiting using the new website and tools
- Train the Trainers
- Practice Sessions, Role Plays
- What is the church, what is church leadership, how this pertains to PODs
- Devotional: A look at 2 Timothy 1 and 2 for POD principles
- Feedback from participants (see videos for extracts)
Conducted in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Brett & Lyn Johnson and The Institute Team
Initial Feedback from participants
The inaugural training was more than training, it was in invitation into a new wave of establishing the Kingdom of God in the marketplace. How did participants feel about this? What insights did they have?
Inaugural Session - Friday, December 12 at 6 pm, through Sunday, December 14 at 4 pm
Saturday, January 31 at 9AM - 6 PM, followed by a social dinner
Location: Willow Park, 500 W Middlefield Rd., Unit #25
Mountain View, CA
To reserve your place; slots will be limited.
Please contact Linh Ly (email@example.com) by January 21st, 2015.