The lessons included in this module touch on the important topic of Purpose, and this has connections to our identity, how we think about money, and the core matter of Ethics.
• Foundational Principles - what are bedrock beliefs, long-held assumptions, that shape how everything is done in an organization
• Purpose - defining a personal and corporate purpose that is aligned with God's purpose
• Success to Significance - when you should love, and hate, the "success to significance" mantra
• Profit - a deep dive into the nature and purpose of money, and how profit can be good and bad
• Three Economic Systems - comparing and contrasting two major systems (Egypt and The Promised Land) and a third system where most Christians live... the Desert Economy
• Ethics - going beyond faking doing good to return to the bedrock of ethics, including The 10 Commandments in today's business language, and how Jesus took things beyond Corporate Codes of Conduct.